Say no to boring jewellery
No hoity toity salespeople trying to sell you the biggest, blingiest diamond your budget can handle.
No generic, off-the-shelf engagement rings.
No “shoulds” and “should nots” when it comes to your special piece.
Because in jewellery – just as in life – there are no rules
As featured in
This is jewellery that speaks to your values around individuality, sustainability and love
Let’s start with your story
What meaningful symbols, special memories or quirky inside jokes can you incorporate into your design? Instead of starting with “what size diamond do you want?” we might ask about what makes you happy, colours that move you, or your favourite people in the world.
Infuse your values
Your jewellery doesn’t have to be soulless and it certainly doesn’t have to look like everyone else’s. It can speak to your values around individuality, sustainability and love with an ethically sourced gemstone in a one-of-a-kind design.
And create something different
In jewellery – just as in life – there are no rules. We’ll translate your story, find its sparkle and turn it into a highly personalised keepsake.
We do this in a way that makes the design process easy, fun and stress-free.
We love it when you ask questions, even ones you think are ridiculous (hint: they’re not).
Our happy place is chatting jewellery and sketching designs over a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.
By the end of the first catch up, we usually have a good idea of the direction of your piece.
- I was looking for a moonstone bracelet. I found Fairina on Etsy and the reviews were fantastic so I sent an e-mail. Not really expecting an answer. Imagine my surprise when I instantly got a reply back. Right then and there a fantastic journey began. To be a part of the process from beginning to end is amazing. I got regular updates on the progress. Pictures, videos and also sneak peeks on Facebook and Instagram. It doesn't get more exciting than that! Like a little child waiting for Santa Claus 😉 The delivery to Sweden was fast and the bracelet....the bracelet is breathtaking. Perfectly handcrafted, beautiful, delicate and precious. I love it!Camilla BengtssonHöllviken, Sweden
- The service that Fairina provided was exceptional - guiding me through the whole process from initial consultation and concept sketches through to hand-selecting diamonds and eventual fabrication of the ring. It was important to me that the ring was unique and different to anything you could expect to buy at your average jewelry store - the final piece communicates this perfectly and is better than I could have ever imagined.Toby PiperSydney, Australia
- Fairina! The rings arrived!!!!!! And they are ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!!! I resisted looking at the wedding band for approximately 30 seconds! And it is so special! You are a super talented person and I am so grateful to have come across you somehow! I don’t know if there is a more ultra patient and super understanding person in the world! I adore the rings. Who wants diamonds when sapphires are so full of personality! Thanks again for making the process so special and easy. I really look forward to having more pieces made by you!Nell JeandetMelbourne, Australia
- After Fairina remodeled a pair of gold and diamond earrings into a proposal ring for us, we knew she had to craft and make our wedding bands. Fairina allowed us to talk through what we envisioned and she helped refine and elevate the design and sketched perfectly in our first meeting exactly what we wanted. Fairina was wonderful to deal with and It was a pleasure working with her in this creative and personal process. The rings are perfect and we love them!Jenny NgoSydney, Australia
- Fairina is incredible! As soon as I made contact with her I knew she was the one I wanted to make an engagement ring for my partner. I had no idea about jewellery or what I was doing, and she made an initially overwhelming process so easy, and fun. She guided me through the process, providing updates as she worked her magic, and created a gorgeous ring that my fiancé absolutely loves. I honestly can’t recommend Fairina enough!Sheridynn WearingSydney, Australia
- I didn't want to talk to some big-name jewellery shop where there was no story, no meaning or passion behind the ring. It ended up being so good that I ended up making two rings - one for my now fiancé and also my mum! 🙂 Fairina's very involved process is awesome. I loved this whole process, because it made me feel like an architect behind the final product, and so once you hand it over to your special person, you have meaning and reason to discuss over every little decision you made to create their special ring. Fairina is so easy to work with - has a great easy-going personality and always has a smile! Would highly recommend Fairina for anyone who is thinking of making a special ring for their special someone where there is a bit of love, time and meaning that is put in.Divij MehraSydney, Australia
Stories from the studio
If you’re here, sustainability is probably a topic that’s close to your heart. And it should be. But with so many businesses making bold (and sometimes unsubstantiated) claims around ethics and sustainability, how can you tell the difference between clever marketing and genuine conscious consumerism when it comes to gemstones? Read this to find out.
When Mitch and Romina first started dating, he told her that his hugs cost a penny each. She bought him a bag of pennies as his first gift. Little did they know, those pennies would one day inspire the story of their engagement and wedding rings.
After a year apart, Maddi and Georgie’s first coffee catch up went something like this:
Maddi: “What’s new with you?”
Georgie: “I’m trying to have a baby, like, this Friday.”
Read on for Maddi, Georgie and baby Bowie’s happy ending.