Happy customers are why we’re in business. If you purchase a piece of jewellery from the shop and it doesn’t fit, doesn’t look like you expected or just doesn’t feel right, contact us within 7 days of receiving it to organise an exchange or refund. Easy!
A vast majority of our customers are overjoyed when they receive their jewels and we don’t get asked for returns or exchanges often. But in case things don’t work out, the Happiness Guarantee is how we’ve got you covered.
If you’ve decided you no longer want what you’ve ordered, it may be for one of two reasons:
- You may have changed your mind and decided it doesn’t suit you: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’d be happy to exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. All you would cover is return shipping.
- You may have received a piece that is not as described or is faulty: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll also happily exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. Exchanged items will be re-delivered free of charge to the original shipping address.
To make the experience as smooth as possible, please make sure that:
- Items are safely repackaged and posted back to us, unused and in their original condition (including branded boxes or pouches)
- Orders that were originally sent to you using a registered or trackable postage option are returned via an equivalent registered or trackable postage option.
Things to remember
The Happiness Guarantee excludes gift certificates and custom orders. Our custom orders are created through extensive consultation and take a lot more time and work than standard production pieces. As they are made specifically for you, we aren’t able to accept returns or exchanges. However (as many of our customers would tell you) it’s our top priority to make sure that each piece that leaves the studio is crafted to a high standard (and makes you do an excited jig when you receive it)!
Also note that some pieces, such as those with unique stones or features, may not be replaceable or resizable. If this is the case, we’ll walk you through some alternate options.
Have a question? Just ask!
If you experience any issues with your order, remember that we’re here to help! We’ve been in your shoes, and this is how we would like to be treated as a customer. If you have any questions, get in touch!
- "Beautiful custom designed jewellery and Fairina was an absolute pleasure to work with - super quick with replies and regular updates/photos throughout the process."Doris TseSydney, Australia
- "Fairina was simply brilliant in all aspects - from the initial consultation, to the on-going discussions, sourcing the relevant gems and of course the final product. I couldn’t be happier! It was not easy having to do this while I was based in Singapore and she was in Sydney. But Fairina talked me through every stage of the process, providing customised advice, and keeping me up to date on her progress. Her level of customization based on our needs was simply amazing - she left no stone unturned (no pun intended). I am no expert in jewellery but Fairina made me feel like every decision I made was the "right" one. And when I finally received the ring it was even better than I had imagined - the craft(woman)ship simply fantastic. Fairina also made a video of the making of the ring which was such an awesome bonus. Moreoever I got to choose my girlfriend’s favourite song to play over the top which made it even more special."Raymond LoSingapore
- "Someone like Ali couldn’t have an off the shelf engagement ring. You were amazing and we ended up getting everything we could have possibly imagined. She loves the ring. She’s showed pretty much every person she’s seen ranging from our close friends and family, to the camping ground operator in the Hunter Valley. She’s still showing everyone and reading the little story to them and showing them the pages now, two weeks on. Everyone loves it and can’t believe how much thought and effort and design went into it.”Dan NorrisGold Coast, Australia
- "We wanted to do something really special, and with a little help from Fairina, we managed to create the best birthday celebration our mother could imagine. She absolutely adores her new ring, and she is already thinking about getting matching pieces. I strongly recommend Fairina to others considering one of a kind jewellery. The service is impeccable and you get to be a part of the design process – not that you need to, Fairina manages excellent on her own."Ane-Ingeborg Bakken SimsoBergen, Norway
- "When Tom asked for a ring he couldn’t have imagined how well Fairina would have interpreted his idea. It was much better than he had imagined. It was creative yet a subtle design that matched my personality and taste to a t. I love wearing it and get comments all the time about its amazing design. Thanks so much for the ring that suits us and will be part of our story forever xxxxx.”Claudia CowellSydney, Australia
- "Fairina offered superb customer service and design skills that were second to none. She helped me through a number of design iterations, taking my abstract concepts and words and creating something beautiful and everlasting. We could not be more happy with the end product, which will be treasured forever."Brendan RigbyMelbourne, Australia
It's time to see for yourself!
Purchasing your new piece of jewellery should make you feel warm and fuzzy. Receiving your parcel should make your heart do a dance. Opening it should make your eyes light up. And wearing it should fill you with joy. Here’s to shopping happy!