Happy customers are why we’re in business. If you purchase a piece of jewellery from the shop and it doesn’t fit, doesn’t look like you expected or just doesn’t feel right, contact us within 7 days of receiving it to organise an exchange or refund. Easy!
A vast majority of our customers are overjoyed when they receive their jewels and we don’t get asked for returns or exchanges often. But in case things don’t work out, the Happiness Guarantee is how we’ve got you covered.
If you’ve decided you no longer want what you’ve ordered, it may be for one of two reasons:
- You may have changed your mind and decided it doesn’t suit you: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’d be happy to exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. All you’d have to do is cover shipping both ways.
- You may have received a piece that is not as described or is faulty: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll also happily exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. Exchanged items will be re-delivered free of charge to the original shipping address.
To make the experience as smooth as possible, please make sure that:
- Items are safely repackaged and posted back to us, unused and in their original condition (including branded boxes or pouches)
- Orders that were originally sent to you using a registered or trackable postage option are returned via an equivalent registered or trackable postage option.
Things to remember
The Happiness Guarantee excludes gift certificates and custom orders. Our custom orders are created through extensive consultation and take a lot more time and work than standard production pieces. As they are made specifically for you, we aren’t able to accept returns or exchanges. However (as many of our customers would tell you) it’s our top priority to make sure that each piece that leaves the studio is crafted to a high standard (and makes you do an excited jig when you receive it)!
Also note that some pieces, such as those with unique stones or features, may not be replaceable or resizable. If this is the case, we’ll walk you through some alternate options.
Have a question? Just ask!
If you experience any issues with your order, remember that we’re here to help! We’ve been in your shoes, and this is how we would like to be treated as a customer. If you have any questions, get in touch!
- "Beautiful bracelet at a great price. Bought for my partners birthday and she loves it. Shipped fast to the UK all the way from Australia with no problems. Fairina was a pleasure to communicate with and she kept me updated along the way."Larry RamjuttonBournemouth, United Kingdom
- "As I'm currently on the other side of the world, I wanted my mum to have something from me that made her feel close to me every day. Fairina custom made a beautiful bracelet for my mum, which she loves and that helped us reconnect in a symbolic kind of way."Kristin PfannenschmidtLeipzig, Germany
- "When I found out my best friend would be moving to the other side of the world, I knew I had to give her something memorable and symbolic of the amazing friendship we share. That's when I remembered Fairina and I instantly thought that it would be awesome to give my best friend a friendship interlocked rings necklace. But Fairina made it even better and suggested making it wearable either on the fingers or around the neck. Fairina was quick at responding, kept me updated throughout the process and has a keen eye for detail. The ring/necklace combo looks simple and elegant, and feels great to wear! I would highly recommend Fairina for any special occasion you have coming up."Emily YapSydney, Australia
- "We wanted to do something really special, and with a little help from Fairina, we managed to create the best birthday celebration our mother could imagine. She absolutely adores her new ring, and she is already thinking about getting matching pieces. I strongly recommend Fairina to others considering one of a kind jewellery. The service is impeccable and you get to be a part of the design process – not that you need to, Fairina manages excellent on her own."Ane-Ingeborg Bakken SimsoBergen, Norway
- "I was totally delighted to receive my stainless mesh earrings in the post. They are exactly what I was looking for and along with my earlier purchase of the most delicious orange garnet ring, they attract admiration whenever I wear them. Most recently coming through customs in Argentina the border control officer insisted I take them off so she could look at them more closely!"Victoria KeesingSydney, Australia
- "Beautiful rings made by Fairina Cheng. I have tiny fingers and having custom made jewellery to fit me perfectly is such a treat! Also love the personal service from this talented jeweller."Bel ZaliLondon, United Kingdom
It's time to see for yourself!
Purchasing your new piece of jewellery should make you feel warm and fuzzy. Receiving your parcel should make your heart do a dance. Opening it should make your eyes light up. And wearing it should fill you with joy. Here’s to shopping happy!