Happy customers are why we’re in business. If you purchase a piece of jewellery from the shop and it doesn’t fit, doesn’t look like you expected or just doesn’t feel right, contact us within 7 days of receiving it to organise an exchange or refund. Easy!
A vast majority of our customers are overjoyed when they receive their jewels and we don’t get asked for returns or exchanges often. But in case things don’t work out, the Happiness Guarantee is how we’ve got you covered.
If you’ve decided you no longer want what you’ve ordered, it may be for one of two reasons:
- You may have changed your mind and decided it doesn’t suit you: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’d be happy to exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. All you would cover is shipping to return the order to us and, if relevant, shipping of any exchanged items from us to you.
- You may have received a piece that is not as described or is faulty: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll also happily exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. We will send a postage label so you can return the order to us. If you choose to exchange the item, we will cover shipping of your exchanged item to the original shipping address.
To make the experience as smooth as possible, please make sure that:
- Items are safely repackaged and posted back to us, unused and in their original condition (including branded boxes or pouches).
- Orders are returned via a trackable and insured postage option for your protection. We can’t provide refunds or exchanges on items that we don’t receive.
Things to remember
The Happiness Guarantee excludes gift certificates and custom orders. Our custom orders are created through extensive consultation and take a lot more time and work than standard production pieces. As they are made specifically for you, we aren’t able to accept returns or exchanges. However (as many of our customers would tell you) it’s our top priority to make sure that each piece that leaves the studio is crafted to a high standard (and makes you do an excited jig when you receive it)!
Also note that some pieces, such as those with unique stones or features, may not be replaceable or resizable. If this is the case, we’ll walk you through some alternate options.
Have a question? Just ask!
If you experience any issues with your order, remember that we’re here to help! We’ve been in your shoes, and this is how we would like to be treated as a customer. If you have any questions, get in touch!
- "Stunning in every aspect. The design and workmanship are amazing. Fairina was extremely helpful promptly answering all my enquiries and keeping me informed and delivery was on time. Job well done. Thank you."Julie MasonOrange, Australia
- "Fairina was simply brilliant in all aspects - from the initial consultation, to the on-going discussions, sourcing the relevant gems and of course the final product. I couldn’t be happier! It was not easy having to do this while I was based in Singapore and she was in Sydney. But Fairina talked me through every stage of the process, providing customised advice, and keeping me up to date on her progress. Her level of customization based on our needs was simply amazing - she left no stone unturned (no pun intended). I am no expert in jewellery but Fairina made me feel like every decision I made was the "right" one. And when I finally received the ring it was even better than I had imagined - the craft(woman)ship simply fantastic. Fairina also made a video of the making of the ring which was such an awesome bonus. Moreoever I got to choose my girlfriend’s favourite song to play over the top which made it even more special."Raymond LoSingapore
- "As I'm currently on the other side of the world, I wanted my mum to have something from me that made her feel close to me every day. Fairina custom made a beautiful bracelet for my mum, which she loves and that helped us reconnect in a symbolic kind of way."Kristin PfannenschmidtLeipzig, Germany
- "We wanted to do something really special, and with a little help from Fairina, we managed to create the best birthday celebration our mother could imagine. She absolutely adores her new ring, and she is already thinking about getting matching pieces. I strongly recommend Fairina to others considering one of a kind jewellery. The service is impeccable and you get to be a part of the design process – not that you need to, Fairina manages excellent on her own."Ane-Ingeborg Bakken SimsoBergen, Norway
- "When Tom asked for a ring he couldn’t have imagined how well Fairina would have interpreted his idea. It was much better than he had imagined. It was creative yet a subtle design that matched my personality and taste to a t. I love wearing it and get comments all the time about its amazing design. Thanks so much for the ring that suits us and will be part of our story forever xxxxx.”Claudia CowellSydney, Australia
- "I bought the Negative/Positive pendant from a vendor at Westfield Sydney this evening. It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I thought surely something so wonderful had to be on Etsy too so I have searched and found you, so I could thank you personally. I rarely have the funds to buy extravagant things but I loved this necklace SO MUCH.”Verity-KateSydney, Australia
It's time to see for yourself!
Purchasing your new piece of jewellery should make you feel warm and fuzzy. Receiving your parcel should make your heart do a dance. Opening it should make your eyes light up. And wearing it should fill you with joy. Here’s to shopping happy!