Happy customers are why we’re in business. If you purchase a piece of jewellery from the shop and it doesn’t fit, doesn’t look like you expected or just doesn’t feel right, contact us within 7 days of receiving it to organise an exchange or refund. Easy!
A vast majority of our customers are overjoyed when they receive their jewels and we don’t get asked for returns or exchanges often. But in case things don’t work out, the Happiness Guarantee is how we’ve got you covered.
If you’ve decided you no longer want what you’ve ordered, it may be for one of two reasons:
- You may have changed your mind and decided it doesn’t suit you: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’d be happy to exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. All you would cover is shipping to return the order to us and, if relevant, shipping of any exchanged items from us to you.
- You may have received a piece that is not as described or is faulty: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll also happily exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. We will send a postage label so you can return the order to us. If you choose to exchange the item, we will cover shipping of your exchanged item to the original shipping address.
To make the experience as smooth as possible, please make sure that:
- Items are safely repackaged and posted back to us, unused and in their original condition (including branded boxes or pouches).
- Orders are returned via a trackable and insured postage option for your protection. We can’t provide refunds or exchanges on items that we don’t receive.
Things to remember
The Happiness Guarantee excludes gift certificates and custom orders. Our custom orders are created through extensive consultation and take a lot more time and work than standard production pieces. As they are made specifically for you, we aren’t able to accept returns or exchanges. However (as many of our customers would tell you) it’s our top priority to make sure that each piece that leaves the studio is crafted to a high standard (and makes you do an excited jig when you receive it)!
Also note that some pieces, such as those with unique stones or features, may not be replaceable or resizable. If this is the case, we’ll walk you through some alternate options.
Have a question? Just ask!
If you experience any issues with your order, remember that we’re here to help! We’ve been in your shoes, and this is how we would like to be treated as a customer. If you have any questions, get in touch!
- "Beautiful rings made by Fairina Cheng. I have tiny fingers and having custom made jewellery to fit me perfectly is such a treat! Also love the personal service from this talented jeweller."Bel ZaliLondon, United Kingdom
- "Beautiful custom designed jewellery and Fairina was an absolute pleasure to work with - super quick with replies and regular updates/photos throughout the process."Doris TseSydney, Australia
- "Stunning in every aspect. The design and workmanship are amazing. Fairina was extremely helpful promptly answering all my enquiries and keeping me informed and delivery was on time. Job well done. Thank you."Julie MasonOrange, Australia
- "Beautiful bracelet at a great price. Bought for my partners birthday and she loves it. Shipped fast to the UK all the way from Australia with no problems. Fairina was a pleasure to communicate with and she kept me updated along the way."Larry RamjuttonBournemouth, United Kingdom
- "Dave and I are so happy with our wedding bands, and designing them with Fairina has been a highlight of the wedding process. When thinking about our wedding bands, Dave and I had a few ideas but also no clue! Fairina listened to and helped refine all our ideas, and kept us updated with each stage. She created the perfect band to match my engagement ring, and we enjoyed adding in our own touches to make our rings unique, and feel like "us". Only 6 more Mondays until we can finally wear them"Mia StewartSydney, Australia
- "I've contacted Fairina a few times now whenever I wanted a custom designed jewellery piece. Knowing that she has a creative flair, great attention to detail and always sourcing beautiful gems, I know I can trust her with my custom ring and earrings. My hexagon/square ring with Oregon sunstone has the most unique mix of red and blue, sits comfortably on my finger and has received so many comments from passerbys. My moonstone earrings have the brightest blue flash and are one of the sweetest pair of earrings I own. Thank you for everything!"Charlene CanningSydney, Australia
It's time to see for yourself!
Purchasing your new piece of jewellery should make you feel warm and fuzzy. Receiving your parcel should make your heart do a dance. Opening it should make your eyes light up. And wearing it should fill you with joy. Here’s to shopping happy!