Happy customers are why we’re in business. If you purchase a piece of jewellery from the shop and it doesn’t fit, doesn’t look like you expected or just doesn’t feel right, contact us within 7 days of receiving it to organise an exchange or refund. Easy!
A vast majority of our customers are overjoyed when they receive their jewels and we don’t get asked for returns or exchanges often. But in case things don’t work out, the Happiness Guarantee is how we’ve got you covered.
If you’ve decided you no longer want what you’ve ordered, it may be for one of two reasons:
- You may have changed your mind and decided it doesn’t suit you: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’d be happy to exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. All you would cover is shipping to return the order to us and, if relevant, shipping of any exchanged items from us to you.
- You may have received a piece that is not as described or is faulty: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll also happily exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. We will send a postage label so you can return the order to us. If you choose to exchange the item, we will cover shipping of your exchanged item to the original shipping address.
To make the experience as smooth as possible, please make sure that:
- Items are safely repackaged and posted back to us, unused and in their original condition (including branded boxes or pouches).
- Orders are returned via a trackable and insured postage option for your protection. We can’t provide refunds or exchanges on items that we don’t receive.
Things to remember
The Happiness Guarantee excludes gift certificates and custom orders. Our custom orders are created through extensive consultation and take a lot more time and work than standard production pieces. As they are made specifically for you, we aren’t able to accept returns or exchanges. However (as many of our customers would tell you) it’s our top priority to make sure that each piece that leaves the studio is crafted to a high standard (and makes you do an excited jig when you receive it)!
Also note that some pieces, such as those with unique stones or features, may not be replaceable or resizable. If this is the case, we’ll walk you through some alternate options.
Have a question? Just ask!
If you experience any issues with your order, remember that we’re here to help! We’ve been in your shoes, and this is how we would like to be treated as a customer. If you have any questions, get in touch!
- I came to Fairina with my mother's old diamond ring with dreams of transforming it into a new engagement ring. Fairina turned my broad thoughts into an elegant, creative and personal design. She was responsive at answering my questions and kept me updated with each step of the ring crafting process. My partner and I are ecstatic about the ring - it's beautiful, made with love and is more special than anything we could have bought at a store. We really enjoyed being able to see the process from start to finish, which I knew nothing about before.Olivia LoweSydney, Australia
- "Beautiful bracelet at a great price. Bought for my partners birthday and she loves it. Shipped fast to the UK all the way from Australia with no problems. Fairina was a pleasure to communicate with and she kept me updated along the way."Larry RamjuttonBournemouth, United Kingdom
- When Tom asked for a ring he couldn’t have imagined how well Fairina would have interpreted his idea. It was much better than he had imagined. It was creative yet a subtle design that matched my personality and taste to a t. I love wearing it and get comments all the time about its amazing design. Thanks so much for the ring that suits us and will be part of our story forever xxxxx.Claudia CowellSydney, Australia
- "Beautiful rings made by Fairina Cheng. I have tiny fingers and having custom made jewellery to fit me perfectly is such a treat! Also love the personal service from this talented jeweller."Bel ZaliLondon, United Kingdom
- Couldn't choose someone better to make an engagement ring! Fairina was great from start to end and helped me to create exactly what I wanted. She sent me photos through the whole process and my fiancée was delighted with the final result! Outstanding work, can't recommend her enough!Thales MirandaSydney, Australia
- We wanted to do something really special, and with a little help from Fairina, we managed to create the best birthday celebration our mother could imagine. She absolutely adores her new ring, and she is already thinking about getting matching pieces. I strongly recommend Fairina to others considering one of a kind jewellery. The service is impeccable and you get to be a part of the design process – not that you need to, Fairina manages excellent on her own.Ane-Ingeborg Bakken SimsoBergen, Norway
It's time to see for yourself!
Purchasing your new piece of jewellery should make you feel warm and fuzzy. Receiving your parcel should make your heart do a dance. Opening it should make your eyes light up. And wearing it should fill you with joy. Here’s to shopping happy!