Happy customers are why we’re in business. If you purchase a piece of jewellery from the shop and it doesn’t fit, doesn’t look like you expected or just doesn’t feel right, contact us within 7 days of receiving it to organise an exchange or refund (excluding sale items).
A vast majority of our customers are overjoyed when they receive their jewels and we don’t get asked for returns or exchanges often. But in case things don’t work out, the Happiness Guarantee is how we’ve got you covered.
The Happiness Guarantee covers pieces available in the shop, excluding gift certificates, sale items and any products marked “custom order“. For the terms of our custom orders, see the Custom Order Agreement.
If you’ve decided you no longer want what you’ve ordered, it may be for one of two reasons:
- You may have changed your mind and decided it doesn’t suit you: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’d be happy to exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. All you would cover is shipping to return the order to us and, if relevant, shipping of any exchanged items from us to you.
- You may have received a piece that is not as described or is faulty: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll also happily exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. We will send a postage label so you can return the order to us. If you choose to exchange the item, we will cover shipping of your exchanged item to the original shipping address.
To make the experience as smooth as possible, please make sure that:
- Items are safely repackaged and posted back to us, unused and in their original condition (including branded boxes or pouches).
- Orders are returned via a trackable and insured postage option for your protection. We can’t provide refunds or exchanges on items that we don’t receive.
Things to remember
The Happiness Guarantee excludes gift certificates and custom orders. Our custom orders are created through extensive consultation and take a lot more time and work than standard production pieces. As they are made specifically for you, we aren’t able to accept returns or exchanges. However (as many of our customers would tell you) it’s our top priority to make sure that each piece that leaves the studio is crafted to a high standard (and makes you do an excited jig when you receive it)!
Also note that some pieces, such as those with unique stones or features, may not be replaceable or resizable. If this is the case, we’ll walk you through some alternate options.
Have a question? Just ask!
If you experience any issues with your order, remember that we’re here to help! We’ve been in your shoes, and this is how we would like to be treated as a customer. If you have any questions, get in touch!
- Fairina created an engagement ring which exceeded every expectation. Fairina is a joy to work with and made the process seamless indeed! Would recommend.Aonghus StevensSydney, Australia
- As an avid jewellery collector, Fairina Cheng is one of my favourite designers who has helped me create a number of unique OOAK pieces. She fully understands your design brief, the style you're after and comes up with a design better than you'd imagined. What I love about Fairina's rings is that they are the most comfortable rings to wear. I've contacted Fairina a few times now whenever I wanted a custom designed jewellery piece. Knowing that she has a creative flair, great attention to detail and always sourcing beautiful gems, I know I can trust her with my custom ring and earrings. My hexagon/square ring with Oregon sunstone has the most unique mix of red and blue, sits comfortably on my finger and has received so many comments from passerbys. My moonstone earrings have the brightest blue flash and are one of the sweetest pair of earrings I own. Thank you for everything!Charlene BennettsSydney, Australia
- Finding a jeweller and a designer can be intimidating. I am so pleased I found Fairina. I had so much fun imagining and brainstorming jewellery with Fairina. She is creative, honest and generous with her knowledge of jewellery design and making. I can’t recommend her enough to help you with your special piece. An absolute pleasure to deal with. My ring design was sentimental and personal and turned out perfectly. Wonderful design and stunning quality.Megan BurkeSydney, Australia
- I was totally delighted to receive my stainless mesh earrings in the post. They are exactly what I was looking for and along with my earlier purchase of the most delicious orange garnet ring, they attract admiration whenever I wear them. Most recently coming through customs in Argentina the border control officer insisted I take them off so she could look at them more closely!Victoria KeesingSydney, Australia
- I can’t thank Fairina enough for the most perfect engagement ring. Fairina made the process easy from the start, working with my lack of fully formed ideas and making something truly ‘me’, which is totally unique and so so special. The communication throughout the whole process was wonderful, as she shared progress updates and photos. On top of all that, it was excellent pricing for a custom ring. I couldn’t recommend Fairina more!Shae NivenSydney, Australia
- Couldn't choose someone better to make an engagement ring! Fairina was great from start to end and helped me to create exactly what I wanted. She sent me photos through the whole process and my fiancée was delighted with the final result! Outstanding work, can't recommend her enough!Thales MirandaSydney, Australia
It's time to see for yourself!
Purchasing your new piece of jewellery should make you feel warm and fuzzy. Receiving your parcel should make your heart do a dance. Opening it should make your eyes light up. And wearing it should fill you with joy. Here’s to shopping happy!