Happy customers are why we’re in business. If you purchase a piece of jewellery from the shop and it doesn’t fit, doesn’t look like you expected or just doesn’t feel right, contact us within 7 days of receiving it to organise an exchange or refund. Easy!
A vast majority of our customers are overjoyed when they receive their jewels and we don’t get asked for returns or exchanges often. But in case things don’t work out, the Happiness Guarantee is how we’ve got you covered.
If you’ve decided you no longer want what you’ve ordered, it may be for one of two reasons:
- You may have changed your mind and decided it doesn’t suit you: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’d be happy to exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. All you would cover is return shipping.
- You may have received a piece that is not as described or is faulty: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll also happily exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. Exchanged items will be re-delivered free of charge to the original shipping address.
To make the experience as smooth as possible, please make sure that:
- Items are safely repackaged and posted back to us, unused and in their original condition (including branded boxes or pouches)
- Orders that were originally sent to you using a registered or trackable postage option are returned via an equivalent registered or trackable postage option.
Things to remember
The Happiness Guarantee excludes gift certificates and custom orders. Our custom orders are created through extensive consultation and take a lot more time and work than standard production pieces. As they are made specifically for you, we aren’t able to accept returns or exchanges. However (as many of our customers would tell you) it’s our top priority to make sure that each piece that leaves the studio is crafted to a high standard (and makes you do an excited jig when you receive it)!
Also note that some pieces, such as those with unique stones or features, may not be replaceable or resizable. If this is the case, we’ll walk you through some alternate options.
Have a question? Just ask!
If you experience any issues with your order, remember that we’re here to help! We’ve been in your shoes, and this is how we would like to be treated as a customer. If you have any questions, get in touch!
- "We wanted to do something really special, and with a little help from Fairina, we managed to create the best birthday celebration our mother could imagine. She absolutely adores her new ring, and she is already thinking about getting matching pieces. I strongly recommend Fairina to others considering one of a kind jewellery. The service is impeccable and you get to be a part of the design process – not that you need to, Fairina manages excellent on her own."Ane-Ingeborg Bakken SimsoBergen, Norway
- I was looking for a moonstone bracelet. I found Fairina on Etsy and the reviews were fantastic so I sent an e-mail. Not really expecting an answer. Imagine my surprise when I instantly got a reply back. Right then and there a fantastic journey began. To be a part of the process from beginning to end is amazing. I got regular updates on the progress. Pictures, videos and also sneak peeks on Facebook and Instagram. It doesn't get more exciting than that! Like a little child waiting for Santa Claus 😉 The delivery to Sweden was fast and the bracelet....the bracelet is breathtaking. Perfectly handcrafted, beautiful, delicate and precious. I love it! Thanks Fairina!Camilla BengtssonHöllviken, Sweden
- "Beautiful bracelet at a great price. Bought for my partners birthday and she loves it. Shipped fast to the UK all the way from Australia with no problems. Fairina was a pleasure to communicate with and she kept me updated along the way."Larry RamjuttonBournemouth, United Kingdom
- "When I found out my best friend would be moving to the other side of the world, I knew I had to give her something memorable and symbolic of the amazing friendship we share. That's when I remembered Fairina and I instantly thought that it would be awesome to give my best friend a friendship interlocked rings necklace. But Fairina made it even better and suggested making it wearable either on the fingers or around the neck. Fairina was quick at responding, kept me updated throughout the process and has a keen eye for detail. The ring/necklace combo looks simple and elegant, and feels great to wear! I would highly recommend Fairina for any special occasion you have coming up."Emily YapSydney, Australia
- "Stunning in every aspect. The design and workmanship are amazing. Fairina was extremely helpful promptly answering all my enquiries and keeping me informed and delivery was on time. Job well done. Thank you."Julie MasonOrange, Australia
- "Dave and I are so happy with our wedding bands, and designing them with Fairina has been a highlight of the wedding process. When thinking about our wedding bands, Dave and I had a few ideas but also no clue! Fairina listened to and helped refine all our ideas, and kept us updated with each stage. She created the perfect band to match my engagement ring, and we enjoyed adding in our own touches to make our rings unique, and feel like "us". Only 6 more Mondays until we can finally wear them"Mia StewartSydney, Australia
It's time to see for yourself!
Purchasing your new piece of jewellery should make you feel warm and fuzzy. Receiving your parcel should make your heart do a dance. Opening it should make your eyes light up. And wearing it should fill you with joy. Here’s to shopping happy!