Happy customers are why we’re in business. If you purchase a piece of jewellery from the shop and it doesn’t fit, doesn’t look like you expected or just doesn’t feel right, contact us within 7 days of receiving it to organise an exchange or refund. Easy!
A vast majority of our customers are overjoyed when they receive their jewels and we don’t get asked for returns or exchanges often. But in case things don’t work out, the Happiness Guarantee is how we’ve got you covered.
If you’ve decided you no longer want what you’ve ordered, it may be for one of two reasons:
- You may have changed your mind and decided it doesn’t suit you: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’d be happy to exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. All you’d have to do is cover shipping both ways.
- You may have received a piece that is not as described or is faulty: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll also happily exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. Exchanged items will be re-delivered free of charge to the original shipping address.
To make the experience as smooth as possible, please make sure that:
- Items are safely repackaged and posted back to us, unused and in their original condition (including branded boxes or pouches)
- Orders that were originally sent to you using a registered or trackable postage option are returned via an equivalent registered or trackable postage option.
Things to remember
The Happiness Guarantee excludes gift certificates and custom orders. Our custom orders are created through extensive consultation and take a lot more time and work than standard production pieces. As they are made specifically for you, we aren’t able to accept returns or exchanges. However (as many of our customers would tell you) it’s our top priority to make sure that each piece that leaves the studio is crafted to a high standard (and makes you do an excited jig when you receive it)!
Also note that some pieces, such as those with unique stones or features, may not be replaceable or resizable. If this is the case, we’ll walk you through some alternate options.
Have a question? Just ask!
If you experience any issues with your order, remember that we’re here to help! We’ve been in your shoes, and this is how we would like to be treated as a customer. If you have any questions, get in touch!
- "As I'm currently on the other side of the world, I wanted my mum to have something from me that made her feel close to me every day. Fairina custom made a beautiful bracelet for my mum, which she loves and that helped us reconnect in a symbolic kind of way."Kristin PfannenschmidtLeipzig, Germany
- "Someone like Ali couldn’t have an off the shelf engagement ring. You were amazing and we ended up getting everything we could have possibly imagined. She loves the ring. She’s showed pretty much every person she’s seen ranging from our close friends and family, to the camping ground operator in the Hunter Valley. She’s still showing everyone and reading the little story to them and showing them the pages now, two weeks on. Everyone loves it and can’t believe how much thought and effort and design went into it.”Dan NorrisGold Coast, Australia
- "Beautiful custom designed jewellery and Fairina was an absolute pleasure to work with - super quick with replies and regular updates/photos throughout the process."Doris TseSydney, Australia
- "I was totally delighted to receive my stainless mesh earrings in the post. They are exactly what I was looking for and along with my earlier purchase of the most delicious orange garnet ring, they attract admiration whenever I wear them. Most recently coming through customs in Argentina the border control officer insisted I take them off so she could look at them more closely!"Victoria KeesingSydney, Australia
- "I came to Fairina with my mother's old diamond ring with dreams of transforming it into a new engagement ring. Fairina turned my broad thoughts into an elegant, creative and personal design. She was responsive at answering my questions and kept me updated with each step of the ring crafting process. My partner and I are ecstatic about the ring - it's beautiful, made with love and is more special than anything we could have bought at a store. I love Fairina's style and professionalism, and would definitely work with her again!"Olivia LoweSydney, Australia
- "Fairina was great to work with! Going into the process of designing our wedding rings, we had little to no idea what we wanted and she guided us through the process and how we could combine different ideas. Fairina also handled any concerns really well and was super pro-active. Fairina made sure we were always 100% satisfied and is generally an awesome personality – you'll enjoy meeting her, so don't hesitate."Ben WirtzSydney, Australia
It's time to see for yourself!
Purchasing your new piece of jewellery should make you feel warm and fuzzy. Receiving your parcel should make your heart do a dance. Opening it should make your eyes light up. And wearing it should fill you with joy. Here’s to shopping happy!