Happy customers are why we’re in business. If you purchase a piece of jewellery from the shop and it doesn’t fit, doesn’t look like you expected or just doesn’t feel right, contact us within 7 days of receiving it to organise an exchange or refund. Easy!
A vast majority of our customers are overjoyed when they receive their jewels and we don’t get asked for returns or exchanges often. But in case things don’t work out, the Happiness Guarantee is how we’ve got you covered.
If you’ve decided you no longer want what you’ve ordered, it may be for one of two reasons:
- You may have changed your mind and decided it doesn’t suit you: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’d be happy to exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. All you’d have to do is cover shipping both ways.
- You may have received a piece that is not as described or is faulty: In this case, contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we’ll also happily exchange it or process a full refund of the purchase price via the original payment method. Exchanged items will be re-delivered free of charge to the original shipping address.
To make the experience as smooth as possible, please make sure that:
- Items are safely repackaged and posted back to us, unused and in their original condition (including branded boxes or pouches)
- Orders that were originally sent to you using a registered or trackable postage option are returned via an equivalent registered or trackable postage option.
Things to remember
The Happiness Guarantee excludes gift certificates and custom orders. Our custom orders are created through extensive consultation and take a lot more time and work than standard production pieces. As they are made specifically for you, we aren’t able to accept returns or exchanges. However (as many of our customers would tell you) it’s our top priority to make sure that each piece that leaves the studio is crafted to a high standard (and makes you do an excited jig when you receive it)!
Also note that some pieces, such as those with unique stones or features, may not be replaceable or resizable. If this is the case, we’ll walk you through some alternate options.
Have a question? Just ask!
If you experience any issues with your order, remember that we’re here to help! We’ve been in your shoes, and this is how we would like to be treated as a customer. If you have any questions, get in touch!
- I was looking for a moonstone bracelet. I found Fairina on Etsy and the reviews were fantastic so I sent an e-mail. Not really expecting an answer. Imagine my surprise when I instantly got a reply back. Right then and there a fantastic journey began. To be a part of the process from beginning to end is amazing. I got regular updates on the progress. Pictures, videos and also sneak peeks on Facebook and Instagram. It doesn't get more exciting than that! Like a little child waiting for Santa Claus 😉 The delivery to Sweden was fast and the bracelet....the bracelet is breathtaking. Perfectly handcrafted, beautiful, delicate and precious. I love it! Thanks Fairina!Camilla BengtssonHöllviken, Sweden
- "Someone like Ali couldn’t have an off the shelf engagement ring. You were amazing and we ended up getting everything we could have possibly imagined. She loves the ring. She’s showed pretty much every person she’s seen ranging from our close friends and family, to the camping ground operator in the Hunter Valley. She’s still showing everyone and reading the little story to them and showing them the pages now, two weeks on. Everyone loves it and can’t believe how much thought and effort and design went into it.”Dan NorrisGold Coast, Australia
- "We wanted to do something really special, and with a little help from Fairina, we managed to create the best birthday celebration our mother could imagine. She absolutely adores her new ring, and she is already thinking about getting matching pieces. I strongly recommend Fairina to others considering one of a kind jewellery. The service is impeccable and you get to be a part of the design process – not that you need to, Fairina manages excellent on her own."Ane-Ingeborg Bakken SimsoBergen, Norway
- "Fairina offered superb customer service and design skills that were second to none. She helped me through a number of design iterations, taking my abstract concepts and words and creating something beautiful and everlasting. We could not be more happy with the end product, which will be treasured forever."Brendan RigbyMelbourne, Australia
- "Beautiful rings made by Fairina Cheng. I have tiny fingers and having custom made jewellery to fit me perfectly is such a treat! Also love the personal service from this talented jeweller."Bel ZaliLondon, United Kingdom
- "I've contacted Fairina a few times now whenever I wanted a custom designed jewellery piece. Knowing that she has a creative flair, great attention to detail and always sourcing beautiful gems, I know I can trust her with my custom ring and earrings. My hexagon/square ring with Oregon sunstone has the most unique mix of red and blue, sits comfortably on my finger and has received so many comments from passerbys. My moonstone earrings have the brightest blue flash and are one of the sweetest pair of earrings I own. Thank you for everything!"Charlene CanningSydney, Australia
It's time to see for yourself!
Purchasing your new piece of jewellery should make you feel warm and fuzzy. Receiving your parcel should make your heart do a dance. Opening it should make your eyes light up. And wearing it should fill you with joy. Here’s to shopping happy!