You’re here because you’re sick of seeing the same old rehashed jewellery on department store shelves. Because you aren’t satisfied with stock-standard, mass-market accessories. And because you recognise that the world is lacking bold, story-worthy jewellery. We’re here to create striking custom designs for fiercely independent women who don’t care about other people’s “perfect”. It’s lovely to meet you. At Fairina Cheng, we believe that in jewellery – just as in life – there are no rules. So we are passionate about creating bold, custom keepsakes that are completely your own. Find out how you can create a piece of jewellery that tells your story.
This is jewellery that turns heads and starts conversations
You’re here because you’re sick of seeing the same old rehashed jewellery on department store shelves. Because you aren’t satisfied with stock-standard, mass-market accessories. And because you recognise that the world is lacking bold, story-worthy jewellery.
We’re here to create striking custom designs for fiercely independent women who don’t care about other people’s “perfect”.
It’s lovely to meet you.
At Fairina Cheng, we believe that in jewellery – just as in life – there are no rules. So we are passionate about creating bold, custom keepsakes that are completely your own.
Find out how you can create a piece of jewellery that tells your story.
In your free consultation, we will:
- Delve deep into your story, style and inspirations for your bespoke piece
- Provide guidance around metals, gems and processes
- Get to the heart of a design that tells your story, and no one else’s.
- Set the stage for the creation of a gorgeous piece of jewellery that captures your story in the way only you can tell it
- "Dave and I are so happy with our wedding bands, and designing them with Fairina has been a highlight of the wedding process. When thinking about our wedding bands, Dave and I had a few ideas but also no clue! Fairina listened to and helped refine all our ideas, and kept us updated with each stage. She created the perfect band to match my engagement ring, and we enjoyed adding in our own touches to make our rings unique, and feel like "us". Only 6 more Mondays until we can finally wear them"Mia StewartSydney, Australia
- "When I found out my best friend would be moving to the other side of the world, I knew I had to give her something memorable and symbolic of the amazing friendship we share. That's when I remembered Fairina and I instantly thought that it would be awesome to give my best friend a friendship interlocked rings necklace. But Fairina made it even better and suggested making it wearable either on the fingers or around the neck. Fairina was quick at responding, kept me updated throughout the process and has a keen eye for detail. The ring/necklace combo looks simple and elegant, and feels great to wear! I would highly recommend Fairina for any special occasion you have coming up."Emily YapSydney, Australia
- "We wanted to do something really special, and with a little help from Fairina, we managed to create the best birthday celebration our mother could imagine. She absolutely adores her new ring, and she is already thinking about getting matching pieces. I strongly recommend Fairina to others considering one of a kind jewellery. The service is impeccable and you get to be a part of the design process – not that you need to, Fairina manages excellent on her own."Ane-Ingeborg Bakken SimsoBergen, Norway
- "I was totally delighted to receive my stainless mesh earrings in the post. They are exactly what I was looking for and along with my earlier purchase of the most delicious orange garnet ring, they attract admiration whenever I wear them. Most recently coming through customs in Argentina the border control officer insisted I take them off so she could look at them more closely!"Victoria KeesingSydney, Australia
- "When Tom asked for a ring he couldn’t have imagined how well Fairina would have interpreted his idea. It was much better than he had imagined. It was creative yet a subtle design that matched my personality and taste to a t. I love wearing it and get comments all the time about its amazing design. Thanks so much for the ring that suits us and will be part of our story forever xxxxx.”Claudia CowellSydney, Australia
- "Fairina is an amazing jewellery designer who can tailor the designing process to the exact needs of the customer whilst still remaining incredibly creative and innovative. The ring she made for me is a unique piece of jewellery inspired by the Austrian architect Hundertwasser, though many see the resemblance of Mondrian which makes it not only wearable, but moreover an artwork."Jana TanaskovskaSydney, Australia
- I was looking for a moonstone bracelet. I found Fairina on Etsy and the reviews were fantastic so I sent an e-mail. Not really expecting an answer. Imagine my surprise when I instantly got a reply back. Right then and there a fantastic journey began. To be a part of the process from beginning to end is amazing. I got regular updates on the progress. Pictures, videos and also sneak peeks on Facebook and Instagram. It doesn't get more exciting than that! Like a little child waiting for Santa Claus 😉 The delivery to Sweden was fast and the bracelet....the bracelet is breathtaking. Perfectly handcrafted, beautiful, delicate and precious. I love it! Thanks Fairina!Camilla BengtssonHöllviken, Sweden
We currently have a limited number of spaces for custom bookings in time for Christmas!
Book a consult for yourself, or send your partner! This could make the difference between celebratory fist pumps or frantic nail biting when it comes time to open your present!
Get on the front foot and organise your Christmas morning now.
We believe that…
Jewellery is so much more personal than the 4 C’s of diamonds.
We’re unconcerned about diamond size and dollars and go beyond traditional standards to create bold pieces with authenticity and meaning.
We’re for those who forge their own path and don’t care about other people’s “perfect”.
We believe that you’re the only person who can tell your story.
About Fairina Cheng
Fairina had always admired people who could work with their hands. But she never thought that she would be one of them.
She graduated from university and entered the corporate world – meetings, deadlines, early starts and late nights. But an offhand decision to take an evening jewellery course sparked a lightbulb moment that changed everything.
Fairina picked up her first jewellers’ saw in a small Sydney workshop, and fell in love. After just one week, she had made a commitment to pursue jewellery design as a career.
But this is not a stock standard jewellery label. And Fairina is not a stock standard jewellery designer.
Sitting between the artistic and the commercial, Fairina combines creative skills and technical knowhow to create jewellery that is well-made, with a twist of something special.
Prefer to chat by email?
Fill in this form to get started.
We’ll be in touch, usually within a few hours!