Hutwoods wood wick candle & Mokume Gane necklace gift set
Or 4 interest-free payments of $107.25 with Afterpay.
Currently available for delivery in Australia only.
The ‘Hutwoods x Fairina Cheng’ gift set is the perfect wood themed, fifth anniversary present for the girl who loves a relaxing night in.
Hutwoods’ natural soy candles feature eco-friendly wood wicks, over 80 hours of burn time and a goji berry and blackcurrant fragrance infused with zesty blood orange, grapefruit and lime.
The set is paired with a mokume gane necklace, crafted using a traditional Japanese metalworking technique. Precious metals are fused together, then rolled, twisted and formed to reveal a uniquely layered wood grain pattern.
As an added bonus, each candle comes with a layer of seeded herb paper. Once the candle is finished, place the paper in potting soil and use the copper vessel to grow your own herb garden!
- Sterling silver, 14ct rose gold and 14ct white gold mokume gane necklace
- Goji Berry and Tarocco Orange wood wick candle
- Oregano seeded herb paper
- Fairina Cheng gift card
- Glossy black gift box
- Free delivery
Due to the nature of the mokume gane process, the pattern on every pendant is completely unique and may not look exactly like the image.
Scroll down for detailed information about the jewellery and candle in this gift set.
Leave your preferred delivery date and a gift card message in the Notes section at checkout. The jewellery in this gift set is made to order. Please allow 3 to 10 working days (excluding shipping) for the set to be created.
© Fairina Cheng
A wood themed women’s anniversary gift for 5 year wedding celebrations
The Hutwoods gift package is the perfect wood themed anniversary present in so many ways. It features:
- A luxury wood wick candle (which makes a soft crackling sound when it burns, reminiscent of a log fire)
- A sheet of seeded herb paper which can be planted into the copper vessel when the wax has burned away to grow your own oregano plant
- A silver, rose gold and white gold mokume gane pendant featuring a unique wood grain pattern
Mokume gane translates closely into “wood grain metal”. This traditional Japanese metalworking process originated in the 17th century and was used to make the elaborate handles and sheaths of samurai swords.
Mokume Gane necklace:
- Sterling silver pendant with 14ct rose gold, 14ct white gold and sterling silver mokume gane
- 45cm sterling silver cable chain
- 21mm x 13mm x 2mm (excluding chain)
- 100% natural soy candle
- Eco-friendly wood wick for a cleaner burn
- 80+ hours burn time
- Protective oregano seeded herb paper
- Reusable copper vessel
- 110mm x 80mm x 80mm
|Dimensions||37 × 26 × 12 mm|